As the Flathead Valley’s premier residential cleaning services provider, My Montana Maid offers a wide range of cleaning services to the entire residential cleaning services market, specializing in short-term rental (STR) cleaning, also known as vacation rental (VR) cleaning. We maintain the highest standards, provide exceptional cleaning services, and we make every effort to perform every clean in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
Our services fall generally into three (3) categories, or market sectors:
- Short-Term Rental (STR) / Vacation Rental (VR)
- Recurring Residential (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly)
- Infrequent (seasonal, move-in / move-out, real estate transaction)
The following Terms and Conditions apply to each respective market sector.
General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all market sectors and My Montana Maid clients.
- My Montana Maid provides cleaning services as the sole and exclusive cleaning services provider. Other service providers may be sub-contracted as determined (and contacted) by and at the sole discretion of My Montana Maid. Cleaning service providers contracted in addition to My Montana Maid without the express written consent of My Montana Maid may result in termination of My Montana Maid cleaning services.
- My Montana Maid reserves the sole and exclusive right to determine cleaning scheduling. All cleaning dates and times will be determined and scheduled by My Montana Maid.
My Montana Maid will not perform cleans with other people in the unit to be cleaned, including but not limited to; property owner(s), management staff, guests, other cleaning providers, contractors, or other service providers. If at any point on the day of and during the time of scheduled clean there are people other than My Montana Maid cleaning staff on premises, My Montana Maid cleaners are instructed to leave immediately and not to remain on premises, in which case the scheduled clean will not be performed / completed, and My Montana Maid will bill for the entire cleaning fee plus a cancelation fee of $62.50.
We understand and allow for case-by-case exceptions. But, this policy helps us better serve our clients by minimizing distractions and workflow impedances, to ensure timely, proper, efficient cleaning on every clean.
My Montana Maid will not perform cleans in a unit with an unrestrained pet. Cleaners must be able to move freely about all areas to be cleaned and perform all tasks without contact or interaction with animals. If at any point on the day of and during the time of scheduled clean there are unrestrained pets or animals on premises which in any way impede or otherwise interfere with cleaner’s ability to perform cleaning tasks, My Montana Maid cleaners are instructed to leave immediately and not to remain on premises, in which case the scheduled clean will not be performed / completed, and My Montana Maid will bill for the entire cleaning fee plus a cancelation fee of $62.50.
We love pets, and are pet owners, and we maintain this policy to protect our cleaning staff and our clients’ pets.
All recurring cleaning clients must keep a credit card on file.
- Short Term Rental: All invoices are due immediately upon receipt. As a courtesy, we allow 24 hours for invoice review. All invoices are expected to be paid no later than one (1) business day after receipt. Invoices not paid in a timely manner according to My Montana Maid payment policy will result in immediate suspension of all cleaning services and may result in termination of My Montana Maid cleaning services. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis, for instance, for non-electronic payments. All exceptions must be made in advance and approved in writing by My Montana Maid.
- Recurring Residential: payment is due on the 1st of the month, at the beginning of the month cleaning services are to be performed.
- Infrequent: payment is due as per the terms of the agreement.
48 hours in advance of scheduled clean date / time. Cancelation fees may be waved at the sole discretion of My Montana Maid.A cancelation fee of $62.50 will be assessed on all scheduled cleaning cancelations or rescheduling not canceled or rescheduled at least
If My Montana Maid staff arrive at scheduled clean and are informed or otherwise become aware of the scheduled clean being canceled, rescheduled, or deemed otherwise ‘unnecessary,’ the full cleaning fee will be assessed.
Additional Short-Term Rental (STR) Terms and Conditions
Where linen services are not provided, we require the following items on-site at each property we clean. Each bedding item listed is presumed to be a matching item, i.e. appropriate for the bed in question, and not mismatched (e.g. queen sheet for king bed).
- Mattress protectors: One (1) mattress protector per mattress.
- Pillow protectors: Two (2) pillow protectors per sleeping pillow on each bed (i.e. not throw pillows, or pillows in storage, etc.)
- Duvet covers: Two (2) duvet covers per duvet currently in use on each bed (i.e. not duvets in storage, etc.)
- Linen sets: Three (3) linen sets per bed. A linen set is defined as: one (1) fitted sheet, one (1) flat or top sheet, and one (1) pillow case per sleeping pillow on bed.
- Towel sets: Three (3) sets of towels per guest capacity. A towel set is defined as: two (2) bath towels, one (1) hand towel, and two (2) wash cloths. For example, a unit with a guest capacity of (i.e. sleeps) six (6) people requires; 36 bath towels, 36 hand towels, and 18 wash cloths.
- My Montana Maid does not launder items on-site. We have discontinued this practice for a variety of reasons, most of which are self-evident. Laundry services are established at the time of contract, as mutually agreed upon between My Montana Maid and client.
- no guarantee of same-day or next-day cleans. There are times when doing so is not optimal. Therefore, My Montana Maid reserves the right to schedule all cleans optimally, as determined exclusively by My Montana Maid. For all short-term rental (STR) cleans, My Montana Maid makes every effort to clean every property on the day-of checkout, or by the following day. But, My Montana Maid makes
(same-day check-in / check-out cleans):
- Four (4) hours+: Our policy is; no Quick Turns will be performed on properties with a standard cleaning requirement of more than four (4) hours, as determined by My Montana Maid. We will consider exceptions in advance on a case-by-case basis, as agreed upon at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance of clean to be performed.
- Remote Properties: Our policy is; no Quick Turns will be performed on ‘remote’ properties, as determined by My Montana Maid. Currently, a ‘remote property’ is defined as any property; more than 30 minutes travel time from any other client property, or outside a fifteen (15) mile radius from the center of downtown Kalispell, MT 59901. We will consider exceptions on a case-by-case basis.